Enterprise Public Library est: 1899
"He who has the most information wins"
Visit our modern and innovative library. Housed in the original 100 year old Carnegie Library building, we feature a computerized regional card catalog with reminders and renewal services customized for the library patron. We have the latest bestsellers as well as internet access, and magazines and movies.
- Copy Machine: There is a copy machine available for black & white copies at 25 cents each.
- Internet Access:The library provides internet access via two public access computers.
- Large Print Books: Large print books are available in a limited supply but information can be provided to receive FREE alternative format materials from the Oregon State Library.
- Infant/Toddler Story Time: Infant/Toddler Story Time is held each Thursday morning at 10:30 AM.
- Historic Microfilm: Historic microfilm of the Wallowa County Chieftain is available and readable via the microfilm reader/copier. Copies are 25 cents per page.
- Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Enterprise-Public-Library-440790192784851/